Playa'


Friday, October 19, 2007

eh..,how old am i this year bytheway???errr..19? [Gossh-..HaHa! Otak-ku pasti lagi rada' terganggu dhe.....] =p

Oh.My.God.
Holy.Mary. >>> I almost got Heart-Attack by that'. <<< dear God I hope it wasn't because of my-silinder-eyes xoxo.
---------------Oh.My.God--------------[I'm sorry this time I called You twice '.']
It's Eric. Eric?..ERIC?????!!!?? wha'... ha.. Ha.HaHaHaaaa ^=^!!!! Waaaawww--
>>> I think I have seen that'kind of PoSe before.. (~.^)hmm....Wait. Was that supposed to be...hm.. OH!!! DoMiniQue's!! whoaa... Great Job to make it Tricky' Huahahahaaa!
EriC!! That was Beautiful what I've seen--THE WATERFALL-- Huhuuu.. Plus add" that Gisca's Pose Wannabe; You really Are making me Envy.......T_T huaaaaaa...hikhikhik ='{
Commonnn Ric-- It is still at Third day!! And you've been successful to make me Jealous? hieeee...MeanYouuuu T~T *sniff*
-------------RISE AND SHINE MISSY' DOMII!!!---------------- ^=^ ta-daaa
Nuh! Snap that out- he =p; hahahaa... Today's my Lovely day--
Despite all photos and poses and views ^(also my PMS days which make my mood will turn-Upside down in a sec_)^ I found myself Smiling all time;---------OH-Wait-again-----

??What The--??
???-------------------------------------------My.Lord.......------------------- AAArrrrgggghhhhh!!!

>>>YouDamnYouuuuuuu >>> It's Domi-dHi !!
Huahahahaaa.. Now my happy day's complete by then ^=^ Thank God_
Ooo La La.. You did it so Well Dhi-- that's my kinda Pose too haha-- Looks like me ;but only No-Boobs there =p thats why you looked way-too thin (hihihi) <<<<

OK! back to me now =) Even thou' there was no job today (cos' I still got 2days left); actually 'the things that made me feel happy-for being-Me" is Care.
>>Today must-be a total Caring day =) >>
I spend my day with Communicating-to-others this whole day. I even communicated with my TV-Cable which usually I rarely watch them.hehe.*crazy am I, eh??*
Share some Cares' isn't always like we have to meet or touch the person. its not just about physical-contact. Talk, send some messages, exchange words, write sympathy for other, share some laughs, send the regards--That's Care too ^-^
And Fortunately I have them all. All-in-One day.! hihii.. Thats more than Enough for me. Sooo...grateful cos' I have a change to feel them all at my age now =)

2 comments:

Eric Chang said...

ahahahhaha. ada2 aja kamu Gis...=)) Adhi and Me can't STOP Laughing tauuu!!!

hmmm.. EnVY>?< hihi.. sayang yah kamu ndak ikut. Coba kalo ikut assyik tuhhh foto di Bukit Kassih and that WaterfalL!!! hehe..

Tapi masih ada lain waktu kok. Tadi barusan ada kontek dari Bpk. Gubernur and he's planning for another sshoot but for the shole Sulut! 13 Kabupaten! and the shoot will take about... maybe yah... hmmm.. 1 month?! :p

hihi.. :D gonna go for a shoot tomorrow morning til' afternoon doang. Then... Going to shopp!!! =)) mamimu tadi sms pesen Ikan RoA and also newspapers for your'' bro!... trus trus... kamu mau apa?? Tell me asap yahh!?! sms aja..

tha2... cheers!

Eric Chang said...

d'uuh.. barusan dah kuketik comment dissini.. eh.. SAFARIku error... tulis ulang dhe. :p

--

Hmph!!! ahahahha.. Adhi and Me can't stop laughing tauuu! hihihi.. Adhi bilang katanya the next time we shoot, dia mau bawa silicon. =)) wakakka.. dassar domi-Dhi... domi-Dhi....

So... it's day three and I've successfuly made you ENVY yah??>??! whuahuauh.. sayang yahh kamu ndak disini. Coba ada kamu we can make the best of it in Bukit Kasih and that WAterFallL.!!

Hmm.. tapi massih ada kesempatan lagi kok Gis.. tadi bpk. Gubernur ada telpon katanya next project mau motret seluruh Sulut! woooh assyiknyaa! but.. its going to be a tough and long long shooot. we will shoot for 13 Kabupaten. hmm bisa satu bulan kali yah??!

Anyways, bsok motret cmn bentar kok. Siang juga selese. Then... I'm goin' to shop! hehe.. Mamimu pesen Ikan ROA tuh tadi.. tapi apa bnr ikan roa itu emang kayak snack gitu yah?? and also newspapers for your bro!! hehe.. hmm btw... kamu mau oleh2 apa niehhh?? Tell me asap okie?! Sms me tomorrow ya...

O ya.. talking bout' sms.. well,... network.. i tried to reach ur mom tp ndak bisa trus.. sms report juga failed and telpon bisa masuk mailbox trus. network error atau somethin'' happened to ur' mom's HP? SMSku ke kamu tadi malem masuk kan?..or not???.. don't know.. weird sih emang. Signal di danau Tondano hampir nol...hikss2.

anyways.. tha2.. gnite yah! get resst! jgn sampe sakit yah Gis!... aku dah lumayan baik cmn batuk dikit. :D