Playa'


Friday, October 19, 2007

*humming* ---La La Laaa..Song---

Heggh..I'm already awake this morning;while actually I just fell-asleep at 4.12_ish' !!!! Errr... plus I woke up in surprise. yuph, because I really did' feeling my own eyes suddenly just--Automatically open up! (thats one of my-weirdo'ness that I have since kiddo')--I myself dunno' why either-- ^`.^

he..I didn't realize that I was wake-up but I still download'ing some source* on my Nii-chan" >>{AhA!!--NiiChan^-^! thats her name; my Laptop =). and I just found the'name for couple-seconds ha ha; dunno, Its just shown up-cos' I just having a thought bout' this Toshiba-Notebook hwehehehee...*gebleg.. =p..*} << -------------------- Okie!! Today I'm going to go to Bangka; Katon's house (plus his sudden' studio =D). Yuris told Yuii (^=^hihii..I always make-fun of their' name! Yurisss and Yuriii..) that today we're gonna take my voice for the Song. Yuris wrote the lyrics-and then we will try to fix-'em up with many sides". Pheeww--! =) We're gonna have Fun there I'm sure! because Katon has also told me that we sing a worship song; and we go for a duet as well; so there's no reason to put any pressure.
Well I guess I can say I'm Lucky again ^-^... Last time (on our first met) mas Katon showed me some of worship-musics that he made. He told us that actually for long tome ago-he's quite shy & afraid to sing one of the song.., cos' he thought his musics//and lyrics as well was a little bit too-draMatic & artsy'.. (which is Great in the Musician's world) yea I thought of that' too =}... But- as I always saying n' writing' bfore; mas Katon-too- that people here will absolutely not easy to accept that. Cos' it's not an 'easy-listening'! too heavy too enjoy----- uh huh.. they like a super duper very easy-listening' kinda' Musics kan. Errrggh..dumb* sorry_
and the thing' that make me feel lucky, or maybe I can be proud of myself a bit' hi hi. He Asked me some questions about the music.,and gave me a little bit of' trust to speak, created, and fixed them'. =) horeeeee.........

Nggak Tau-nya ternyata mereka juga salah satu *Musisi Edan*-toh..hi hi.. pantesss.. We didn't find any difficulties" of communication'' hohohoo...

Yeaph--! Now I'm ready to have my'Own fun time!! (_other word; Sing--red_) Fiuuuhhh >>> -----God Please Stay With Me And All Today---- X
OXO
"stoopidooPappa' papappararaaaph na na naaa-Lalala's song ! (^V^) "


No comments: