Playa'


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pusing Pusing....Pusingggg..='((.. my day was all too-Sudden!!!

I got stuck. shudt*. pfff.. unable to laugh as big as any other friend of mine.ha. ha ha ha. (garink kan?! hoekkh) Yesterday, my day was sooo busy. but not in case of fashion show,or photoshoot. The night before there's this 'senior fashion editor' in DEWI magz called me. she's just returned from Milan. reporting for fashion-week. Hmm, and she told me dat her friend-NOW-is waiting too see my portfolios. There at Milan Paris; which! 'that-friend-of Sari* is now working at IMG agency Milan. (OhMyGod!!). Well, bee'cause--Sari was soooo..eager on promoting-me to them (she told'em that i'm so very very talented model), that's why they are waiting-up for my CV to be sent for Milan as soon as possible. Cause; in case of chasing-for-Milan Fashion Week on February'2008', if they liked my portfolio; maybe i wuLd have the chance' to do the "Go-see" thing//audition, castings,and stuffs. makannya I need to send it IMMEDIATELY. Geezz... Padahal my-new photos & portfolios baru jadi sedikittt bgt! I plan to work-them' out at the end of this month with Eric,or if he still at USA, berarti aku fotonya kerjain sama mas Robby Agus aja dulu. (we want to do the-avant-garde' photo session).
Nah! berarti-->The problem is:
*I only have a very tiny leittle time to re-fresh all my photos, and the worst is there're only couples of photos-which are new- Then i still hav'to Re-do my CV and write all the experiences i had. Weitz.., and thats! are the reason why -iii did not write this down at journal-Gituuuuu... beeecaauusseeee>>> I just finished all the-portfolios stuffs' at 5 somethin' inthemorning.,and had my eyes closed after that.Ha.
Just like what mom's said. Oh my lovely-little daughter''(ceileee..): You're just the same like mine-when I was at your age. =) ! It was like You are heading up for the final testthe very next morning. it's okie darl' it's just U-S-U-A-L. ahahahaaaaa.... *i swear my-mood was goin' up so fast that time!!! ^-^*
wah.... yep. I really am a very-BatGirl. I know i will be alive in the middle of the night >>> If! I really have something to work for. If not-yaa of course i'm going to sleep lah!
Heggghh. Why in the Hell-this only-tiny lil'case of no sleep- is being a very big problem for the others siiiiccchhh????!!!
just like what Domi-Dhi said; ^PLis deehh--AH.^

moody..mody..moody..moody.............x(|

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

hmmm, sounds kewlll!!! Milan Fashion Week! wooohhh. I'm hoping to see you there soon! Go for IT!!! haahha

Well, hari ini kamu bole tidur jam 5 tapi bsok jangan yahhh. kita Jumat mau nonton bareng2. hehe. biar fresh! ada domi-Dhi, mam-bonjol, and more! hehe. exciting pokoknya!

hik hik hik. talking about America.. huaaaaaaaaaa... I'll be going there NEXT YEAR!!! GRARRRR!!! GA DAPET TIKETTTT!! hik hik hik. sedihnya. hhhh, yahh sudahlah ndak tau lagi dheh. Apply datenya jadi bulan maret 2008. "D'oh" Oktober kemaren ini udah telat, so I can't do anything too even if I go there now..T_T T_T T_T haha. :D

Oh iya yah! We suppose to have a photo-session ya this month? yiuuukkkk. let's have a 60 hours photo session. gmana? wahahahha...domi-Dhi kangen tuhhh. udah setaon silam ngak motret kamu. :D "Please--dheee---ahh"

nah, tuh cpt kirim portfolio mu. ntar ditungguin lohh. jgn sampe telat kirim! mandinya jgn lama2 Gis... hueheueh.

C u yahhh!? :D