Playa'


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

'looking' back thru' days...


Hmm., each time I see-this picture of me'kesakitan' nahan perih-- Ouch! see?? *thanks to Yuiii-chan" who had taken this pic.of meee..the-oh-so-poor-Mimiii* awasss yaah; i didin't notice when she did that. bwueee.. =x
Geezz.. My face! hahaha... It's been a week since the'Incident'...hmm.. parah ya.. well, all i can say n' say'n'says are just Thanks God-you still love me and my family.
Not much know' dat--actually we were this*close to death*_sorry;_ hihi.
of course we are! dengan si'Ombak yang tingginya ternyata 3 Meter diatas kita!! plus I was threw from the boat; I fell down-exactly at my Tailbone. X( Shock? yes, afraid of boneCrackin'?? Of course. I was so petrified that time. Mom was fall down aswell;but luckily she's Okie.. Thank God againnn.. The Wave-made the 'KacaPelindungSetir' Broke.!! and that was the time when I had my tears-down aswell. Truly hurt i couldnt stand the pain-hikhiikk...
But this is life then-=) once we Happy that'time-its as simple as flipped ur hand; & turn to be Very Sad. ehmmm..(sok wise niiieeyyy Domiii ^-^ hahaha)

No comments: