Playa'


Saturday, October 6, 2007

Geezz..What a 'day..' x((

hmm..Yep. my-mood today was--Unstable. ugggh. 3 jobs this day; >Photo cover DEWI >Show @ gallery Kemang Hadiprana. *actually it wasn't show like that; but i was "represented as Nyai dasima" walking into the gallery with her insecure feelings expression.., walkin'n walkin'n walkin' until she sit down on chair waiting for the painter-asked in pretend' whether "her Picture" is already done or what. Then there's this waiter let me had some 'sneak-a-peek' to the Big canvas; which was apparently-is-the Paint of Nyai Dasima a.k.a myself.,then my expression was changed Happy beecooos of that; turn facing the audiences, then i had to took Mrs.Fauzi Bowo's (wife of-our recent governor)hand,to open the painting together* =)
hihihii.. pretty funny.. The makeup was so vewy vewy successful-turned me into Nyai Dasima's look. ^-^ Wew =o !! I'm helping tante Josephine Budhisurya-sister of Agnes Budhisurya,whose the designer that i'm always catwalk-ing as well. The Family (budhisurya) have known me for long time since I started modelling. thats why tante wants me to played the Role--she said my face is really looked same like Nyai. he he..Luckily..I've got this Mix-face since I was born =p >> China+bit'of'Japan+ and JaWa the most!! hakhakhak.. ya iyalaahhh... Jadi maksudnya when they do-the-makeup-on-me, it is works! it changes my look-of-face. Looks like Verrryyy...Indonesia ^-^ huahahahaa..
Well; back to Nyai Dasima look. The hairdresser put and covered my hair with all-Jasmine flower. Believe me. I was sooooo--Freshly Smelly! hahaaa..but unfortunately I was never could stand along time with anykind of strong perfume.Anemia I've become. Bleehhh.. x((
after the shw; I just realize that I reeeaaallly am tired. I feel bloated-cause' of the jasmines; which is very heavy and smelly plus ontopof my head.huhuuu.. hiks..

Ditambah; masih hrs ke Lamoda. do you kno? --I feel some of the modelling friends are act weird this recent days. Not to me.to everybody;include me.Its just-.. they are too curious bout other-lifes bussiness.
well, we live in a 'fake 'n' fame people and atmosphere'.. They're just wanted to know anything. Life's all bout' intrigue"_ cruel, one kill'other one-by gossiping; grouping; and faking. gosshh! its just make me feel-more *Yuck* for them. So for my last rehearsal suddenly only One-Time runthru' hehehe... we want to go hoooommmmeeee... I just hope tommorrow there will be no 'Bete-Bete' things to face;..
Huaahhhmmmm..wew; 4.14 in the morning -dawn actually- hoahhhhmmm I think i'm gonna sleep now; take some rest---(i'm more concern about "singing day-at churh) this sunday..

whoaa..Eric duh i'm so very berry sowriie cos tis recent days I Could't even 'pop' my head at YM.. =(( i still had my sick-but i'll try go to there..

No comments: