Playa'


Friday, October 12, 2007

Its a Fun-Funny holi"Holidaaayyy....!!!!


Wahahaha'... what a dayyyy... ^-^ I'm just finishing all my House-works done. (well; as i can say; my-maid's Pulang Kampung for Lebaran day which's will be held>>> tomorrow!). I spent my almost-whole' day at Eric's house today. i've promised to be there at his house earlier kann-=) besides I didn't have things to do; *wooooppsss.. I just finished drinking my Horlicks' hmmm... and gawatz!! i'm getting relieved now, and i'm very very sooorrrriiiyyy Eric.. your bats friend's gettin' sleepy now =( * tadi aku sempet kasih comment di Blogs-nya Eric; here's what i wrote:

>>>Hi hi hi.. Sooo--funny!!!! Eriiicccc...!!! I really really Fallen-in Love with that'photos we've just made!!! hahahahaaa... nggak nyangka yah ada lagiii yang bisa di jadiin wOlpeppa" !!^-^ Oh btw i love the' second- blurry-picture ' ric; gimme gimme gimmee---!! =p yepyep today's really are a Great funny day! (hmmm....yah.. Maryadi..,adhi..,mas Pur-- tak ada Rotan akar-pun jadi. Tak ada 'kalian- Photos-fun baru--pun!juga bisa Jadiiii... huahuahuaaaa.... Thanks soo much for tis day yah Eric--^o^--<<<

No comments: