Playa'


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kinda" sLow-mo' jobzz today..but indeed its a BusyBee-can be" ^-^!!!

Whatta'day... I was just finishing my-prep'(to rest and sleep tapi-nya..) hoahmmm.... I'm getting sleepy now.. hahah. Just checked Ric's journal..same publish' >>this photo was taken at an Exhibition 22 trade bla..blaa.. gitu dhe... mm..LOveLy! well; ric, do I look like really a Geisha? awas kamu yaa...kalo bo'onggg hihihiii =p
-------yuph; regarding from Eric's journal about yesterday..hhh..Meanwhile-- when Ric said dat' he really was Tepar*>> but me->> I didn't.=0 Oh yess it was. I didn't sleep till morning arised" at 4 AM-something.. Well; I 'm sure it was beecose after the Very Sudden'photoProject from yesterday. hihiii.. MyinnSoMniac says Hi to my OverTired mind" =)) <<<

Nuh-- Now today. Gwahh... This morning I was awake with one/or two sms- fresh on my Mobile. ( I was still asleep that time-) and one of it; is from Eric.which he told me that he's in a' Health Center-on-school, with Oxygen Tube there!!!! X.X I almost--"You almost got me in a' Terrible-mood'for day Ric!! I'm worriedsss tauuu.
>>One; I went Phone-ing Ericcccc till he notice. I mad but mostly I was afraid and Worried with my vewwii Notti'(naughty)BatzBrother Eric. He called me soon after no-answer's tone.; uh huh; all I did was just *marah-marahin diaaaa* Lagian sich..terlalu diforsir kan; belom ngedit.; belom kita fotSkiii" lagi. My luphly' broo.. kamu itu makannya...have to get some sleep Some rest Some food dooooonnngggg.... Well at least you make your own ^gone//asleep//hibernate^ time lah. [ I just blurted-out telling him to eat some soup;not only from PAPI's cooked; but you have to eat the Original Kaldu daging' as well..]

>>
hmm... after dat' ,then I just opened some data & news & re-settin' my gadget-scheduler' for a sec- Mandiii...=p; and as usual; the Team>Yuii,Me,&Mom < drove straighttt to Plaza Indonesia for fitting. One meeting-got canceled. daniel**culd't make it ontime he's still at another event. =|.. whatever.
We're just had Lunch at PepperLunch restaurant (i remember Mommy said someday she's goin to eat there..) well, I still haven't had my Hungry'moods; so at last I just ate BreadTalk. >>> bebbii needed some helps; ribet ribett sdikitt disana ngurusin yg namanya cari data' di network. Bhhhh... he's been acting a bit' spoiled today..(^-^ while it should be meee actually-cos i'm the one who got myPeriod huahaa..) >>>
=====We shared some chat there; me--Bebbi and Me--Eric; plus I asked this foto and opened some source again. Apparently--, time changed' veewwwy Quick I didn't realize it was 17.25 already!! woahhh--- I have to do 'Re-take' for Katon, song from yesterday=0

>>>>>So! We went to his studio again at Bangka kemang. Hihihiiii--- mas Katon was Late!! but I went to practised and try to singin'n singi and singing.
Hummmppphh!!!! all done by now!! ^=^ Thank God. We met some *trouble caused by the mess-up Voltage but we still had another ideaaa... and so-be-it! Fortunately my- sore" throat and THT didn't affect-ing my Voice that much.. malah get better- because Yuris (Katon's manager) was Teasing-me around and didn't turn the AC on.
Weheheeehhh---- hah.. i'm goin to sleep now.
> oh! i promised-Elvin to show him our photo' yesterday. =D -still had one dat' ready-
> Tomorrow I have to check all news about the mess-up weather in Indonesia; Job-Related sich... they said they wanna do in "IsLands" anymore. brrrr..there were a sudden bit' of shiver when I heard bout 'island'theme. =p...

>Ric.. get some rest anymore yah.. ternyata It is time for 'Pick'a-Disease'-Time!!! ^o^ another friends of me, are havin' some fever as well.. uughh.. kasian.. I hope yours won't get worse like 'em; so please please please do some rest and Eat right; Okie dokie???! =) see yaaa...!

No comments: