Playa'


Saturday, October 20, 2007

HORASSS!!! (haha ^=^) >>> OMG! I'm at--Medan now!

>>> Uggh!!! I really really-Had"this thing*-in my head or brain or whateverr it is (ggrrr--I swear I couldn't even get that' kinda' feel-of- Fell Asleep!) ={
-----------I got confused too; I dunno' what to say.. It was just; like; "what is it called-when you had your happy kinda' feel; then it mixed with tiredness; relieved; (And you knew dat' you're still have things to fixed ASAP; or maybe you'd love to speak to someone or maybe Write-something Up or anything; but then there was sudden' change-of mood againnn- You were falling down. BaM!- Kinda' Flipping all your mood, and changed to be a Remix-Mood'.!) *well all fellings're screwed and mix* --I bloody dunno' what is it; ???

===by the way >>I am now in the middle of Hair-Do hihi.. <<. Here's one of the things (the one thing that I clearly still remember to write.) that-probably had a possibility to made me say "Hello-again" to my InsoMnia..he he he..
Yesterday I did the -Vocal-take- on homestudio // Katon's house. ^-^ Phheeewwww--- Much n' much of Grace'N' Kisses N' Love to God; cos' I did it pretty good. Yaaaayyyyy--- Yiippppiiiiie ^=^' That was the very first-time in my Life >> ever; I listened to my Own Voice. In the Music studio; and with such-Realistic-Props =p
------WOW. Maybe this gonna' sounds cheesy'or'nasty. But yess it is,WoW; My.Voice.Was.real-Sopranos,and Good.------- Do I looked like a 'Narsis- bangett sich!!-person??'. But I do swear; I never thought my voice was that-high. =/.!------
Well yea I know I can sing, I know my-voice range is Sopran-I. But I'm not that sure-never- that What my Mom-my brother-my Choir's friend-my' used to be Vocal teacher-and people @ Church was saying the talent" is True. Againn Thanks GOD.
I was so..ashamed ^~^! but mas Katon said thats Good! huaahhhh.... Lega. hahaha.
[ the song was good; I like it =) and Because I liked it so I enjoyed and feeling it when I'm singing..^^]

>>> Nah! and then here comes the Bad-Thing!! Uh-huh; I remember what all-the singer and Composer told me. hihi..nggak ada yang tau kannn kalo gue deket dengan yang namanya dunia Penyanyi & musik".. =p. Itu looh..yg ttg Para" penyanyi2 sekarang2 iniii pada naik-daun-kayak-Ulet karena suara' mereka yang 'Baguz & musiknya menghibur' Katanyaaa... * itu yang bikin para Musisi asli+ idealis tambah nggak bisa hidup.! he..*>>>
Mas Katon did the Result-to balanced our voice'. Amiinnnn ternyata My Voice' just had a very Tiny' little mistake! haahaaaaa... ~Pitched Control pas satu high-tune,dan cuma Satu' doank! wakh-!!! but Katon said it was a very good Feeling'. jadi sayang kalo harus di-ulang. Ooohh... ternyata gitu toh..alasan pertama-nya kenapa ada 'mixer'computer buat ngepasin biar komposisi nya perfect. Tapi pd akhirnya di salah gunakan oleh para Produser TOLOL & MATA DUITAN sampe jadi ke zaman sekarang iniiiii.... >>I swear to God I did 'cursed them' Ups maaf_<< Katon told us everything; the system and how to-do it. Thus' I knew that actually mas Katon was Bloody-Hate them too.but yeh this is Life; then. *ShUt*
I thank him as well for trusting-me. (cos He said dat' he don't want me to be One of The StupidClub =}! hihihiiii... poor all of them.

That was when My Minds started to produced-things again. hhhh.... and Thats why I don't want to be a Singer' for the Year bla bla blaaaa...wah talented girl! Oh-Go to Hell You Guys.
>>No one knows that I made a Promise and Note to-my self when I was a Kid. (well except for now, Eric and my Disaszzter Famz' who Read this hahahaaa).>>>

== I; will sing and Will-be a Singer because I LOVE to showing my mood my minds my feeling by the Tones of lyrics and Songs. Not-because-of-that fucking FAME.! I do swear I love singing at Church; cos' no ones listened by the look of my face.., but because of me-worship to God and they do as well; for sure.===

>>>> Now Thats Life! Then they will have the Right to give the-Compliment.. <<<<<

------WAAAHHHH SUMMPAAAHHH LEGAAA!!!! AKHIRRNNYYAAAA.... OUCH! MY GOD! I HAVE TO DO MY SHOW IN 45-MINUTES!! YESSS...!!! WISH US LUCK-------
^v^

No comments: