Playa'


Sunday, October 28, 2007

Long Time NO-Seeeee..... 4 days Missing-MiMiii---- ^v^

^-^ Uoooowwhh!!! It's been a looong Time since my Last- *annoying* journal from Medan to Jakarta with Dilemma' ha ha ha.. _Love the-called =p_
>>> Well; looks like I don't do any 'sleep today.., wakh-- and it's 05. 23 AM already. Ha- and.. I have to be ready to go for Misa at Church, but not here--not at Cathedral either. I will go to CIVITA YOUTH CAMP- he.. It's a camp for the youth generations; Catholic Youth generation.(MudiKa). Unfortunately This "Mudika-Camp" didn't works well.. Because; all kindaa' changes from many-sides. The Mission and Visions itself became Rare- so This Year of 2007--It was being Postponed temporary. >>>> Nah! About 4 days ago; Pak Eddy, the Coordinator call us; and explained about the-Program.. Firstly they wanted to asked help from mas Katon. But mas Katon can't make it; mmm..So the manager gave an advice to call me; and after they searched all; they wanted me to be part-of the Program. =p <<<< I love to go help them =). Not because for Fame but its a great opportunity for all Youth Generation especially starting from all teenagers 13 years old-upwards.. Plus- it's going to have a License from Keuskupan Agung Jakarta and NU-Abdurrachman Wahid; ex-president. Wuahh.. They've sent the Fax and explaination.. and My spirit' just felt like tinkle-ing around wanting to say yes yess yesss..! ha ha... ==Uh-Oh! ^0^ almost forgot IT'S HARI SUMPAH PEMUDA DAY!!!! hahaha..===
>>>> Naa.. We're praying first; then I'm going to have a Team-Camp & Commiteee Meeting for all things; advices; and stuffs.., It a great changes for my self. I Thank GOD for that... I hope the Meeting won't be too damn-long or lelet".Thathaaa....
>>>
Things Happendddddssss for a Reason Aiigght??! =D... I hope I could do something for 'them' especially for MuDiKa............. <<<<
Add some"Youth-spirit^to the''NatioN' !!

No comments: