Playa'


Thursday, October 11, 2007

I cannot believe Today I'm Married! with My-Bed!! ^o^

>>on-the-line with Yuiiii's call ^-^>>

*psstt..I'm writing this-but-still in the mid' of conversation with YuuChan lho; hihihiii...she talks lots'n'lotsss of things! =D; & that makes me have an idea!*
she tells me-about people who had just called her this day. (our clients; i meant), she tells me bout' those "unnecessary" jobs, those Lame'clients'. well, it might be usual; But here it is; the funny thing is, She founded lotz of NickName-for them. the-Fake people maksudnyaaa=p huahaha...
  1. VIP >> Very 'Immoral' Person
  2. VNP>> Very Nice & Normal Person
^-^ ha haa.. Yuii!! silly-youuu!! But I agree-whehehe. that would be our 'secret-call' then for the next meeting. so that people don't get wrong-plus, they don't have any-ideas to gossips our conversations.hihii.. Gottchaa"! ^-'
*okie. she's done now.gotta close my mobile-*

Well, back to my very own paradise anymore.! Hmmmm.... I thank God cos' for this day; i got my resting-day; finally.. yep. Day's getting dark now; and mii, since morning, i just stay and live at my room, my bed, with Laptop above my stomach' Gah-weird eh'? but i liked it that way. =)
Its been a looonngg time i have no-time (or days) to do it. Plus, i really have to pay my Sins to all my friends who start-to-feel-bored *i guess waitin'up for my email. hehe. I promised to write'em my news up-here through Email, since I've been gone for the last couple of months ago. x{ wekh-sowriii sowriii...
they're finished now. Then, i go-through all my browsing stuffs; Starting from opened my Wikipedia, LimeWire (i need it-i went thru'all classical & musical piano tunes,hm.. i need some Harmony touch now..=D), then i go for Lyrics+photos of course...
Nah.. Now I'm writing-up my journal; and Contemplation--soon after this. *weww I had lots of things i wanna shOut-out*..

by the way, Oh My God >>> this Eva Cassidy's song is verrryyyy COOL.,peace be with me now-Ha Ha- I can tell i'm Melting with it ^-^.But i dunno' whats the tittle of it'!!?? whoah. gotta look-for it iMMediateLy.!.! <<<

No comments: