Playa'


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ouwh...Really these are...my-Tiring' days before Christmas! yippiii..!!

Ok. It wasn't a photograph for this day actually. *it was, took when I was at Semarang for Anne Avantie show. he he. but; whatever., the point is-- "Goin' to work on traveling"--.
Ha! Guess what; I'm at Padang now!!! huahahaa...
Show for APPMI; it's an association from some of local designers in Indonesia. he he.. sometimes they're like' odd-a bit..; sometimes they're nice (well it's a part of service for us-models from Jakarta). ^^ hmmmhh... and I've had it today, but! *yeah..,still there is a 'but' word* I can assure myself; that- This is the Longest Fashion show Tendance' I've ever had! hua ha haaa.. Two models from Jkt; me and karenina.=)
all system-for fashion show was cut-off! A dead-lamp I guess. Probably some 'crackin' energy' ^-^.
=====================================================================================
Ha ha. I thought Jakarta is the most-late' city for fashion shows (to-start). But oh My God---looks like there's another more.. =p here at Padang; the show was Really...Lateeeeee".. heuuu.. We're just finished around 11 pm' something-!!! Gosh.. my..my... Luckily tomorrow's coming in a few hours more'..; so...I'll be flying back Home...!=)
^v^

No comments: