Playa'


Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yesss---I'm still in my-Long Holiday for dayssss... =D



Hee... These was when we had to suffered from Dead-Lamp at Rawaseneng!!! *Well; apparently there are two sources of electricity here. Our room's use the electricity from PLN. And Unfortunately!! We have to accepted the rules from 'em; which is--every time there's a `Rain falling down; there's a Dead Lamp.` *huwaaaaaaa.....*
I'm trying to used my Laptop there ^^ hi hi..I am so...eager to have myself on Network"-- but even when I've had used Broadband for the signal; still it was Slooowww Move! After all-I spent my 2 hours onlining..without Nothing!! =O GRRRR*!! hahaha...

==============
Nah; On the next day after; I was Veeeerrrryyy Happy to go on Traveling around! ^^
There's a Cemetery up-there!and they were all...the Trappist-Graveyards =)
Trappist are prayer for us, they're include all 'Romo & Frater' as well =D; ooowwhhh... So cool they are ^^, and the cemetery was so..well-clean =)
.........
After all; I learned to live as a human' there, as it is, and one more thing that I could get is;
*To get peace and Joy; doesn't have to do all...by Glamorous Act- but We still can get That, by Silence. Pray. =)*

Believe Me. I have through that and Got that Already for those 3 days =)......

No comments: