Playa'


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Few-part of Planning For a New Year's Eve Resolution---^^


Ouwh--I'm feeling too-lazy too workin' out my body today! ha ha.. but only for physically things kok...^^
I paid 'em for Reading almost all articles on the Line. Yep.! Online!! I read Wikipedia...; I even found myself on reading stories from Jane Austen;Emma; online. =) he he... Cool... Now I really am, gonna do all-things like; online??!!? .W.O.W.
Oh--and This Picture!! >>>
This; I found it againnn on my-last track *reminds me of Eric yaaa... huaaa*
We really had so...much fun there.. You can see the "Gambir Expo" write there. hi hi hi... When I'm reading it; that's just make me feeling like I'm taking back here again to Jakarta!!! Indonesia tough!!! hahahahaaa......
So..! Ain't nothing I do more...today; except those; that I kept on reading Emma" and browsing more news, and Updating my- Facebook' profile, and now my eyes is getting tired" heuuu...* well I guess I'm gonna go for some "Songs-Downloading againnnn" before I try to go to sleep. >>>because...It is a 'Tahlil'an' s day; night before tomorrow's Idul Adha" day... That's why I know that Maybe--this nite' I'm not gonna get my sleepy-tight" rest.. hi hi... Didn't mean to said Bad-things lho yach!! But really is, because my-house is very very...near the Mosque here! so that's why I almost can here anything from here at my room... There you go.. Okie dokie!
===
Download 's in Progress now >>>>>^-^>>>>> SEE Me (=p) A.S.A.P!!

No comments: