Playa'


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

*ehm..Dubb-Voice for Karma" tooodooodoodooo....^-^


Wew--he he.. Well...well...I wanna see me' while suffered from my-very Hot & Red' sickies' on the work day; last day at Grand Indonesia! *here it is!!! Uwaaa.... look at that!! Renaaa... Renata-sweety..^^ she's been pampering' me for a couple times before the show was start!!* a ha ha..
Too-Cute! >>>>
I looked like a poor' lil' girl; and my face! ooh..my face was looked Faint enough-aight'??! hua ha haaa... and
it was Me!who took the picture-Rena was just like my-boss out there. hi hi...
====================================

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hmm... Yupz. Today's just had a Dubbing-Voice only" =) Owh! hoorraaayyy.. Been a long time since I haven't met Allan & Elvin! ha haa.. They're still the same -so..funny! All-kun' is still Ridiculous as usual =p. Ooouch..miss them badly!; so we were meet-up plus having lunch together- before heading up for Dubb-studio. Hmm... Mine was quite long-cos' I just realize that it's difficult to put up our emotion" into voice, and we've to synchronize it with the picture as well! =(( So after couple of hours; I finally Finito'! he he he... well done-laaa'... ^^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And now I'm in my room =). Open up my 'notebook', checking-in my email, browse for more news that I've been missed, and downloading songs AS USUAL! hi hi hi..... ^^'
Ohya; Eric sent me an email-from Santa Barbara, USA!!!! huaaa... hu hu.. Bat-boiiizzzeee'! Miss you much u know!?! Don't you know that Mimi's here was s.i.c.k?? huh. Well well..... Eric said that he bought me some "Little gift for X-mas!!!" =D hmmm... Thank youuuu... he said he found some Mickey's head of Pirates of Caribbean Pin; and Head.* hi hi hi^^... too-funny!
can't wait too see it bro'--uuuwwwhh mom and me miss you loch!!! Common; you gotta come back here first before carry-on ur study' there!!!=( hik hik...
Okie dokie!!
Mimi's getting sleepy today; *yawnnn...* huahhmmm.. heheheheee.... finally; after such a long long time I almost couldn't feel what 'sleepy' is!? hu hu... dooo doo damm dummm...
^-^'

No comments: