Playa'


Friday, December 21, 2007

One of the last-2 days of Jobs...Jobs...Jobsssss '=' !!!

*Look at This!!! Found this on a "gossip-site' ha ha; whateva'; Point-is; this was taken while I was doing The 'Grand Opening of GUESS boutique at Grand Indonesia'... and it's about...errr...hmm??!! such a Long-long time a goooo... '-'!!! -September or...October maybe..^^' *
=====================================

Aaaawwww!!! Yiipppiiieee.. =D--->>>> It's the days..before my-last jobs--to-do^^
Yes..yess..yesss. as usual it is; once you've had an Off-day; then it flip on a Hectic-day! So much like today, tough... =)
Today>>>> I had to goin' round and round on 3 places '=' >>> First; this 11.30 am; heading up to 'Priyo Okktaviano's boutique-to take the clothes that he's been prepared for me (horraayyy); then I'll go straight to Bintaro! *arrgghh far far away-* to meet Teddy Soeriaatmadja at 14.00pm, meeting n' meeting n' meeting! hua ha.
And... on 19.00 pm I have to do Fitting for She"by Chloe//show; at Grand Indonesia Sudirman!!!! W.O.W and it's Friday! so...imagine the traffic =('
Right...right...and so on.. after the Fitting-time; Then we'll go straight to do the Rehearsal for The Fashion Show!! aaaaa!!! It's in the Mall; surely it'll be starting at 21.30 pm-22.00 pm cause we've to wait for the Mall to be Closed first. Hwaaahhh.... I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be finish all till' Late-night today. Late. Late. Lateeeeee. *Mu ha ha haaaa....*
==================================
Okie Dokie! Goin' to take my-shower now!! ^^ hi hi..

No comments: