Playa'


Thursday, December 27, 2007

3 Days in Rawaseneng-- I'm HOOOOMMMEEEE Noooowww... aaaa!!!!!!!



Huahahahaa...*Look at that!!! It was the first (on the right) and the Last day (Left), which is Today! When Me; and my famz had the X-Mas days on Rawaseneng, Semarang. ^^.
Ha haha...*

===============================================================

Right..Right. So...! My Holi-Jolliday' was Meaningful!! ^^ I can say that; cos' really it was; We learned to live down-to-earth; live super duper 'Simple. It's a Trappist-Village up there! =) so; imagine-there were RARELY- no Electricity'; on daylight it was almost--always in a Dead Position!!! Ha ha..
I did little bit' had this' Bad-Mood on the first day^^But!!
My-Brother said to me that we were there for Praying, to have the Contemplate-days; so I shouldn't be on a Bad Mood! =)
And there you goooo...!! It can be seen on my picz! ^o^
See; there were NO---Bad Expression in it!! ha ha ha...
Oh!!! And Even we did see Piglets there!!!! AAAAAAAAWWWW They were Too-Cute!!!
Here are some pictures of 'em; OOh Dear Piggy-Piggy" !!! =))

Oooohhoohhooo...!!! Huwa ha haa... Who's Nose is Bigger than Others????!!! Huh?! ha ha ha
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sooo... Yepz... This never can be over, tough. I still had lot of More....Stories to tell!! Those Piglets.. ouuch... so cute they are.. They' had their own date;when they're have been ready to sell. ouwhhh-Poor them..=(
Frater Theo; *the Social Officer* said to me that these Piggy- would've be selling-to the Restaurant' Buyers =( *hikhik* (although still I like to eat 'em hi hi)

No comments: