Playa'


Saturday, December 22, 2007

Busy Day T.O.D.A.Y!!! Last Day! Last Day!! Last Day!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!


Right...Right... Wuach!!! So... Busy day!!! ^^
Yipp-Yiiipppph-Yiippppiiiiiy!!
This is my last 'working-day!!! =)!
I'll be starting off tomorrow...plus-start Packing!!! ha ha .
=========================

Just Read- my batz'brother's Blog; and he's got apicture with Rolls Royce car as well!!!! *whaaattttt?!?*
ha ha... Okay..Okay... I'm gonna have to go again now; preparing myself for a Show-Day at Grand Indonesia! and.... My friends are coming-up too today; he he... my pet' Doggieeee =p and the Silly' Gaby! They're my funny friends (and I still had Devina also, but I guess she couldn't make it yaa) Since High School @ Gonzaga!!! Hua ha haaaa.... what a super-duper-silly-fruendtzz ^^'

>>>>>>>Wach--Okie I'm really have to go to take my shower again..and... go go go...for makeup-and hairdo before the show this Afternoon! >>>and then I'll go with my friends!! Oh-bytheway Today's a Mommy's Day!!!!
*Selamat hari ibuuuuu ^-^*
I'm gonna lookin' for a mother's gift today...pssssttt----^^

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

:D :D :D :D Rolls Royce... Rolls Royce...Rolls Royce...Rolls Royce...Rolls Royce........ :D :D hehe... D'oh keren bngt tuh mobil. You should've come here and have a ride inside that car... heheh..

Okie. see you soon! miss you lotsssss lil'sis!!!