Playa'


Friday, December 7, 2007

show @ 'The Ritz-Pacific Place Mall'---


---A ha!!! It is the time for Charity-show!!! hi hi... I'm at the Ritz today (a fully day) until midnight; hah. Yea.. pretty long....enough on waiting. upz--- For your Information; Today we do the charity for Aids-show ^^ which!..there's Indra Leonardi's Gallery on his photos; SOULMATE. weww-- It is mean....>>> Hi hi... maybe- MayBeee- I'm going to meet my Brother batzzz there!! *I hope so; cos today's the 2 last day before he's gone to USA. duh-

---So! I went on text-him and said is he gonna be attending the show tonite' or nope. OOO... and he! (finally!!!) called me to said the unfortunately' word = NO. =( huaaa.... hik hik..... Too bad he's not coming here tonight; I thought he could see his 'Lil' Cute-Sisstaa' doing the Show...!!!!! T=T hieeee....
*crying...zzz..*
But maybe (Maybe- againnn) tomorrow we could do some meet & greet after my show; and 1 last job of mine. *I have to go reading who's gonna get the Award for FFJ (Festival film Jakarta). Fiuuuhhh... well, at least I took the job so that I could meet some other Movie-maker.., or do the 'chit-chatting' up with other actors/actresses. It's been a long time since the last time I let myself updated' on movie-world. ^-^* Yeah.. It's not really my passion on fashion work, tough..=)
{after all; I go back to my-first place; Fashion-show for Runway!! ^-^}
===============================================================
Okei!! so now I'm going to go for my-friends up there! (who are same waiting-as well); and.... trying to get some rest if I could laaaa.... ^v^

1 comment:

Eric Chang said...

Haeiii..... duoh' sowrie yah, I couldn't attend your precious show! hik2. *Merasa BERSALAH...

Ah! But how's the show? great? hihi. Well, bsok kita telponan aja kalo emang mau ktemu. Hmm, u can read my blog bout' my hectic schedule tomorrow sih.. Perhaps, u can find a time among those times of mine?! hehe.

Okay, kamu istirahat yahh. Bsok show kan sampe malem? hhhhh. I pray you gud luck and blessing, my lil-cute sistahhh! tha2... C U ^_^