Playa'


Friday, December 7, 2007

>>Gosh- True; we're paid for waiting...=( <<

Ugh.. ya it's really true.., well- sometimes it's true denk" (hihi).. Models are 'paid to be waiting. *in a bad-bad-way* huhuuu... and that was what I had for today, tough..='(
Luckily I had One job- before IPMI show. I skipped the rehearsal; basically it was finally a committee-wise"; I've already had a schedule for photo-just before they booked me; because the show was goin tobe at night; so I couldn't do rehearsal in the morning. But Panca (the choreographer) avoided possibilities-with my absent; it'll affected other to follow... *hwaa* and he actually wants all models to do rehearse' together. So I couldn't do the show then. Apparently; they were called me back and told me that one I'm gonna do the Show only for One-Designer; it still ok,tough; (well in other words; they put me in the Special-Appearance' list; together with my-mom's Modeling teacher-Ria Juwita) ha ha... It's Fun actually; and I kinda feel such an Honored, they've putted me there.
>>>>>But!!! here comes the problem! I only had One designer for show and it was started at 8.30pm!!! *pfff...* huhuuuu... It means I have to waited for real-HOURS-!!! HectiC!!!
===========================================

But well; this is life then...(I keep telling myself this) Sometimes we're Up; sometimes we're down. Just take it for granted; looked from the Positive-side.
^^still; if I could, I would prefer walk-on the catwalk as many as I can; rather than I have to waited for so....Long. =( (it sucks"*ups-sorry*)

==Hi hi..It makes me remember bout' what a friend' has said to me; "Waiting is an Act-of Anger, Mimi..^^" hihihi.. yeah--in my case' for this nite; I do Agree that.. ^-^ ehm..==

No comments: