Playa'


Monday, December 17, 2007

'Sick-Sick..sickie' O' Dayssss.....!!!!!' *ugh--so...sick of it!!*

Ugh Really! I'm so..so..soooo...very very Sick' of my-Sickness!!!* =(!
>>> gila ajaaaa yaaaa.... I've been suffered from my sickie' o' days by this "Damn- Fever" I got!!!! Hiks.... T_T *crying..again..* >>>
=====================================================
Yuck! ugh; So right it's been a week- since I had the Bone- severe' s sickness. ouch; damn fever, plus add with pain through all...bones! huhuuu.... (sakit sakit sakittt!!!!)
~ The thing' that made more complicated and longer to recover was; I still had to work my Job..job..Job!!! ugh hu hu huuu... more more more...hectic!! huaaaa.

So the condition was; every afternoon, I turned RED! =p
Yes yes yes.....>>> Red and High fever Hot! eww.
====================================================

well..well.. I'm gonna get my-rest again now.
Catch-Up later. yaaw. *yawn*

No comments: