Playa'


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Heading-up on a 'Hectic Days..(sss) >>and it started from today!! aaawww!!*


*errr...huff...huaahhhhmm... -_-''*
huechh.. HeCtic. Hec-tic. H-E-C-T-I-C---day..zzzz...!! Yep yep yep; I've been spending my day today' with a Hectic-jobs. hu hu ha ha.. I 'm happy, tough. ^^
For I knew that for the next 'three-'days I'm gonna have to go...for the fashion shows...around....and it's twice or three-times a days...ss..sss.... Hectic!
=================================================
But the only-Problem is; My Car >> has not delivered' yet!! 'o' !! Aaarrrgggh!! and that's really making me (and my entirely famz" mami + kakak too) feel 'Uring-Uringan'!! huaaaa.... pusiiingg...
Today I had two places which was quite-bizarre. Cipete-Fatmawati then go straight to Kebon Jeruk-jl.raya Kembangan!! Oh My GOD!!!! Far far away.... *o*

And it's mean I have to be very- patience waiting for the car; while for the time being; I asked helped from Bebiii--to help me lend' his-driver (with his car lah..^^) drop-me to work. But...! Here we go again..., I'm having this 'ashamed' situation a bit; although he is my boyfriend. =(::: hik. however, it is still not my own car; or my driver, tough... I feel Bad-when I have to ask bebiiiii to drive me works.
Uggghh--- ya wes lah... mau gimana lagi kan... I learn from this. Everybody learn from their problems; right?? =)..

Now let's just "Hope For The Best...; Prepared For The Worst"
*it's a quote-from my Chinese Teacher lhooo...^^*

No comments: