Playa'


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ohoho.. I've been tracking so...many Sources-photos of...Me!!! *wink'*



*Ok. Whoooaa... ^^ I found them added' on Flickr-for a few hours ago. (ha ha.. Been in trouble cause I had this' curiosity to browse). Yup! I must confess I liked the pictures. So they were at the Fashion Tendance '08 APPMI which had been held on 28-29 November last days.*
====================
Eheheee.... Not bad eh??!' =p *bweee* Anyways...., Thank you...sss for the cute' pictures of me-ya Mr/Ms photographer ^^

Yep. >>>
Well... This is just one of the exhausting- fashion show APPMI. Me.. wore the 'Kebaya' dress.., which belonged to Anne Avantie =)
and Uh-Oh!!!! For your Information; That--was the day when I got myself to be shoot-by vitamin c. With doctor I mean. The Bizzare thing; I had it exactly in-between running' show queue line!! huahahaaa.... amazing tough... and the other day was about the same.. but no- shooting stuff' that day. only really taking-care of myself more than 100%. Because.....I still had to go for fashion show more' and next---ya. I went to Padang started at 4am in the very-morning. huaahhhmmm... What-a-Life... =))

No comments: