Playa'


Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hiks..Hiks... "this-was the last news from ma' batz-brotherrrr T_T huaaaa...=((

Ah! Gis! sowrie yahhh I wasn't able to talk to you a lot and bla bla bla.. u know lah.. Tadi i was just sooo sooo busy and stress?!?! hahah. Hhhh.. just finished and u know it aight? hahah.. sambil nulis blog sambil chatting sama kikku-chan. heheh. Don't worry lil'sis.. I pruomisee to you that I will be back for sure! and it won't be 5 years! but 4 years! just kid' two weeks! I will so so missing you too kok... "Gisca-bear!" hehehehehe.tiba2 teringat gisca-bear =)) Anyways, thanks so much for visiting me tonite! C u after the holiday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you my beloved sis!

*Mas Alex! luophly-Gis! domi-DHi! Om Indra! and everyone! I pruomiseee I will be back with good news (i hope) and somethin' special for you all! Take care yah! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ; btw, I'll be updating my blog regularly like normal. Just read'em! gisca... it's daily'news yah! well, I'll try to update on it everytime I had a time! hehe. ok cu all! folks@!
 blog it

No comments: